Thursday, October 22, 2015

I've Started an Indie Publishing Forum, IndiePubClub.Com

http://indiepubclub.com

This is the new indie publishing forum I've started, after deciding that kboards Writers Cafe is no longer a place I can discuss the kinds of topics that have been the most important to my publishing career these last five years.

Please join me and many other successful indies there, and create a new and vibrant community where discussions around market, success, finances and the state of the industry are welcomed and appreciated!

By the way, as of now I have been temp banned from posting on kboards, so I am not receiving or sending any PMs.  Please spread the word and come join us in this wonderful new space!

Best regards,

Aaron (aka Gorvnice)

1 comment:

MikeAngelGumshoe said...

How ironic, Aaron, that you were banned from Kboards, as was I, yet you banned me in the first couple of hours after joining your site and I had no frikken idea why? Well getting back in with a proxy server to read posts I discovered why -- in chat you didn't like the idea that I would post 3 or more lines of text at a time! Good grief man, do you have a Napoleonic complex or what? That's no reason to ban anyone. You're worse than Kboards and unless you apologize and let me back in I will spread the word about what's happened there. I only tried to get the chat going, made NO attacks on anyone and had complete respect for the place and the members. You on the other hand love to lean on "IT'S MY SITE! IT'S MY SITE!" as justifying the unjustifiable. If you have to like or love every member, and don't like being challenged about your approach, and aren't open to new ideas, then I daresay your site won't become popular or productive. Get a grip, man.
David H Fears aka Mike Angel